While browsing your PC on Windows 7, 8 or 10 you might be getting error like this “The following applications are using files that need to be updated by this setup”. Close applications and click ‘Retry’ to Continue. Acresso Software Manager (Process ID: XXXX)” , this might confuse you What is this Acresso Software Manager is and what it is gonna do on your computer? How you are gonna remove it and is it safe to remove ?
These type of programs are built to run in background so that nobody gets to know about them and they can process the task. Programs running in background can decrease your laptop or PC performance. These type of softwares are provided by companies to give better experience to their customers.
Whenever any update arrives, software will automatically update it. Sometimes these programs running in background can cause problems showing errors like whenever you connect or disconnect from network or it might slow down your PC or Laptop performance.
Some Errors :
- “The following applications are using files that need to be updated by this setup. Close these applications and click Retry to continue.”
- “Acresso software manager agent is trying to access the internet”
You might be getting errors like this and wondering what’s the problem and why I am getting these errors and should i remove it? In this article, you will get full information about it and methods on how you can remove them.
- 1 What Is Acresso Software Manager or isuspm.exe And What It Does?
- 2 Problems Caused By Acresso software manager
- 3 Is It A Virus & Do You Need To Remove It From Your Computer ?
- 4 How to Remove Or Uninstall Acresso Software Manager ?
- 5 CONCLUSION
What Is Acresso Software Manager or isuspm.exe And What It Does?
Acresso Software Manager is a program which is built and runs your PC or laptop in background and starts updating software automatically when you start your PC. The main purpose of this software is to check software updates and download them automatically and install if found.
You might get confused here and wondering, “But I have not installed any such program on my system” ? Actually this program comes with Nuance PDF reader. So whenever you install Nuance PDF reader, it gets automatically installed on your system. Nuance have built this program to give their customers regular updates. However, this program can also slow down your system’s performance as it keeps running in the background and use internet all the time.
You might see this error “Acresso software manager agent is trying to access the internet” . These type of programs usually comes with popular softwares. You can find this Acresso Software Manager even if you have not installed Nuance PDF reader . It is on your system with file name “isuspm.exe” . This program is developed by Acresso Software Inc.
Problems Caused By Acresso software manager
- Performance – As this program keeps running in background so it might decrease the performance of your system and slow it down.
- Pop-up – While installing any new software, Acresso Software manager shows a Pop-up and says to close the program.
- Error – You might get error like this “Acresso trying to access the internet when you are not connected to the internet” which might make you feel scared !
Is It A Virus & Do You Need To Remove It From Your Computer ?
So after knowing, we can say that it is not some kind of malware which might harm your system in any situation. If you want it to keep regularly updating softwares in the background then you should definitely avoid these kind of messages. It will make your tasks easier by automatically downloading updates.
But if you feel irritated and don’t like updating software which might consume your data or you are not interested at all. Then you should definitely remove this software by following the below steps.
How to Remove Or Uninstall Acresso Software Manager ?
There are 3 ways from which you can easily remove this program without any hassle.
Using Nuance PDF Reader
If you are using nuance pdf reader, then you can follow the steps which will help you only in disabling the Acresso Software Manager.
- First of all open Nuance PDF reader.
- In the top menu you will see ‘Help’ section , click on it.
- Now Choose “Nuance on the web”
- Uncheck option of “Automatic web update” from there.
And now this program will not run in background for system updates and you will be required to manually update softwares.
2. Removing It Completely From Main Program System
If you want you can also completely remove or uninstall Acresso Software Manager from your system. You need to uninstall this program from main part of the system. Nuance PDF reader is the problem which is causing this. So, Uninstalling Nuance PDF reader is a good solution to get rid of this program.
Follow the steps below to uninstall Nuance PDF reader from your system.
- Search “Uninstall a program” in the search menu Start.
- Click on It and it will show you the list of all the program installed on your system.
- Find and click on the Nuance PDF reader and right click on it. Then click on the uninstall the program.
3. Blocking The Program
- In the start menu, Search “system configuration” and press Enter.
- Now go the startup Tab.
- It will show you option to open TASK MANAGER and click on it
- In Task Manager, you will see all the program which are running in Startup of Windows.
- Now right-click on Acresso Software Manager and Click On Disable option.
- Now,Click on Services Tab and uncheck the program.
- Reboot your system.
This article has cleared your query about Acresso Software Manager and we can conclude that it is not harmful for our system. It is mainly connected to Internet for finding updates for the software and it comes with Nuance PDF reader and if it irritates you , then you can easily remove this program or uninstall the Nuance PDF reader.
Must Read :
Note : All The Interested Job-Seekers . Read Full Notification of the SSC Recruitment. Check All Details of the SSC. SSC Exam is Mainly conducted by India Government.