Sometimes after restarting your computer or updating you might get error “Avast UI failed to load” and the error dialogue will offer to exit and restart it . Avast is the best antivirus software but sometimes these type of errors may become more of a problem.
If the problem is not fixed by exit or restarting it, so here’s how you can fix “UI Failed To Load Error” and it will be back to work normally.
Free version of Avast has some errors and bugs from which one of them is “UI Failed To Load” and error will further say “This is really embarrassing. AV service is not responding”. So if you are still getting errors let’s check methods how you can fix them .
How To Fix Avast UI Failed to Load Error
- First of all open RUN dialog box by pressing Windows Key + R on your keyboard and type services.msc and press enter .
- Now under Services console find out ‘Remote Desktop Services’ .
- Double click and change its Startup Type to ‘Automatic’ and make sure service status is running, click ‘Start’ for that.
- Now Apply and restart it . This might fix your problem and UI will load without showing any error.
Still showing same error ? Try this method to fix ‘UI Failed To Load’ Error . This repair method will probably fix all registry errors and will make performance more smooth.
Repair Method To Fix UI Load Error
- First of all open ‘Control Panel’.
- Now under the Control Panel, select Settings > Programs > Programs and Features.
- Now find and select Avast Antivirus.
- Now Click on ‘Uninstall/Change’ button
- Now Click Change and Choose ‘Repair’.
- Now wait for Avast to make changes and then restart your computer .
Re installation or Repair of Avast has mostly fixed “UI Load Error”. If you still get this type of error then you should just start installing it from scratch. And if this method works share it with your friends .