If you’re a PUBG mobile fan but sometimes you cannot play because of network issues or something. In this article you will get proper guide on How To Play Pubg Mobile Offline or without using Internet.
How To Play Pubg Mobile Offline Or Without Internet?
Pubg Mobile is downloaded by over 50M+ users but most of them could not play because of network issues or limited time. So now let’s begin with our method on How to play PUBG mobile offline or without using internet? .
Steps To Play Pubg Mobile Offline Or Without Internet
- In order to play PUBG Mobile offline you must have the latest version of this game.
- To play PUBG Mobile offline you don’t need Internet connection.
- You can only play PUBG Mobile offline in Training Mode. Other modes such as Arcade, Solo, Duo classics won’t work.
- Training Mode can help you play PUBG mobile offline if you are facing lag issues with network.
How To Play PUBG Mobile Offline Or Without Using Internet?
- Turn off your Internet and close all other background apps. Now Open PUBG Mobile App on Your Android Or iOS .
- After doing so, Click On Map option and Click on Training Mode Option in the left.
- After clicking on Training Mode. You get two options to choose between TPP and FPP. Choose your favourite one & let’s enter Training Mode.
- Now you have entered into Training Mode and let’s boom now 🙂 . Pick your favourite gun or try other guns which will be best for you in Multiplayer Mode.
FINAL – IN THIS METHOD YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PLAY PUBG MOBILE OFFLINE OR WITHOUT INTERNET
Leave a Reply