Apple’s iOS is too much advance that to extend its battery life it turns feature off or puts iPhone to sleep mode. Watching a video or playing a game disables this feature.There are 2 ways on how to stop iPhone From Sleeping.
- Auto Brightness
- Auto Lock
How To Stop iPhone From Sleeping ?
METHOD 1 ⇒
Turn off Auto Brightness or Dim feature in iOS 13, following mentioned steps:
- Go to your iPhone Settings.
- Scroll Down and you will see “Accessibility” click on it .
- Tap on “Display & Text Size”
- Scroll to the Bottom and then Tap on “Auto Brightness” or slide it to turn off.
METHOD 2 ⇒
Some Cool Gadgets you should checkout
Turning off Auto Lock . Other than Auto Brightness this can be your issue . On iOS 12 , your device is set to automatically lock after one minute. This settings will not affect watching videos, it will only affect reading. If you get problem while reading newspaper on your iPhone then you don’t have to tap continuously to keep your screen awake and stop from locking again and again. You should turn off “Auto Lock” feature in order to read without any interruptions just the time before you start reading or whenever you want . Let’s start with the steps.
- Open Your iPhone Settings .
- Now Scroll Down and Tap on “Display & Brightness”
- Again scroll down and you will see “Auto Lock “. Tap on Auto Lock option.
- After tapping, you will see a list of timings from 30 seconds to 5 minutes to Never. You can setup as you want . I prefer setting up to 5 minutes.
- Note – If you setup to Never, you might sometimes end up leaving your screen accidentally on and might be running out of battery.
By this two methods you can now work or read without getting interrupted . I hope these 2 methods have solved your issue 🙂
Leave a Reply